VOTED INDY A-LIST BEST IN 2007, 2008, 2010
Top three in 2009, 2011-2014.
Consistently voted amongst the best
New session starts: 11/2/2015 -
Cost: $120 for eight weeks unlimited attendance
you begin anytime in a session.
Experienced practitioners can start at any time during a session. We recommend that beginners start with the Beginning level to get the most systematic instruction. Attend any/all classes at your level and any level below it during an 8-week session. See below for pass options.
- One free trial class available!
- 8-class pass available for $125
- Drop-in $16 per class (except special classes as noted)
- One Week unlimited pass for $25
- Gentle Stretch $10 per class or $70 for 8 weeks
Call us for further details 317-257-9642.
Click here for a clearer description of each level listed below
|Monday||Mixed level||9:30-10:45 AM|
|Mixed level||5:30-6:45 PM|
|Wednesday||Mixed level||9:30-10:45 AM|
|Gentle Yoga **||11:00-12:00 PM|
|Mixed Level||7:00-8:15 PM|
|Friday||Happy Hour Yoga Special $5.00||4:30-5:30 PM|
|Saturday||Mixed level||9:00-10:15 AM|
* All times for Beginning classes, unlimited attendance
** Gentle Yoga:
Recommended for anyone who would just like a gentle easy approach to yoga, this class of mindful movement ends with a deep relaxation. Can be used as a precursor the traditional Beginners class. Wednesdays, $10 per class or $70 if you pay for an 8-week session
Next meditation class dates :
11/14 & 11/15 (Sat & Sun) Fee: $105
- 6 hour two-part Weekend Workshop
- Basic concepts and instruction to start your journey into the profound practice of meditation, taught by seasoned, trained practitioners
Study Group at Inner Peace Yoga Center
1st Friday of the month...Call for details
- Currently discussing the Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Description of classes
- Precursor to the more traditional vinyasa classes
- A class of mindful movement that finishes with deep relaxation
- For anyone who would just like a gentle easy entry into yoga or just a gentle class.
- Covers basics of breathing and asana (postures)
- Foundation for progression in Vinyasa asana practice
- Focuses on relieving physical & mental tension
- Introduces more postures and variations in sequence
- More emphasis on working with the breath in postures
- Understanding the breath/mind/body relationship
- Combined For Intermediate and Advanced levels
- Additional time slots to attend class recommended for all but Beginners
Happy Hour Yoga -
A suprise yoga class that will range from a power yoga hour
to a brisk
vinyasa hour or just a beginners take. Come be and prepared at happy