VOTED INDY A-LIST BEST IN 2007, 2008, 2010
Top five in 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013.
Consistently voted amongst the best
We offer Veteran's a discount on classes - Bring your DD 214 and get a 10% discount! - not applicable to other offers!
New session starts: 1/5/2015 -
Cost: $120 for eight weeks unlimited attendance
you begin anytime in a session.
Experienced practitioners can start at any time during a session. We recommend that beginners start with the Beginning level to get the most systematic instruction. Attend any/all classes at your level and any level below it during an 8-week session. See below for pass options.
- One free trial class available!
- 8-class pass available for $125
- Drop-in $16 per class (except special classes as noted)
- One Week unlimited pass for $25
Call us for further details 317-257-9642.
Click here for a clearer description of each level listed below
|Monday||Mixed level||9:30-10:45 AM|
|Mixed level||5:30-6:45 PM|
|Wednesday||Mixed level||9:30-10:45 AM|
|Gentle Stretching **||11:00-12:00 PM|
|Friday||Gentle Yoga Special $8.00||12:00-12:50 PM|
|Happy Hour Yoga Special $5.00||4:30-5:30 PM|
|Saturday||Mixed level||9:00-10:15 AM|
|Restorative Yoga Class|
|Sunday||Dates: January 4||2:30-4:00 PM|
* All times for Beginning classes, unlimited attendance
** Gentle Stretching:
Recommended for those recovering from injury, seniors, those with fibromyalsia, or anyone who would just like a gentle easy approach to yoga. Wednesdays, $80 for an 8-week session or $10 per class
Next meditation class dates :
1/24 & 1/25 (Sat & Sun) Fee: $105
- 6 hour two-part Weekend Workshop
- Basic concepts and instruction to start your journey into the profound practice of meditation, taught by seasoned, trained practitioners
Study Group at Inner Peace Yoga Center
1st Friday of the month...Call for details
- Includes teaching and group discussion of the Yoga Sutras and Tantric texts. Currently studying the tantric text Shakti Sadhana, a translation of Tripura Rahasya.
Description of classes
- Precursor to the more traditional vinyasa classes
- Recommended for those recovering from injury, seniors, those with fibromyalsia
- Or anyone who would just like a gentle easy entry into yoga.
- Covers basics of breathing and asana (postures)
- Foundation for progression in Vinyasa asana practice
- Focuses on relieving physical & mental tension
- Introduces more postures and variations in sequence
- More emphasis on working with the breath in postures
- Understanding the breath/mind/body relationship
- Combined For Intermediate and Advanced levels
- Additional time slots to attend class recommended for all but Beginners
Gentle Yoga Special -
Wear your regular clothes, take off your shoes
- this part chair yoga, work on
the mat with limbering and detoxing postures, and end with deep relaxation.
This 50 minute session at noon, beneficial to all levels, might just be what you need.
Happy Hour Yoga -
A suprise yoga class that will range from a power yoga hour
to a brisk
vinyasa hour or just a beginners take. Come be and prepared at happy