VOTED INDY A-LIST BEST IN 2007, 2008, 2010
Top three in 2009, 2011-2014.
Consistently voted amongst the best
New session starts: 10/31 -
Cost: $140 for eight week session - unlimited attendance
Begin anytime in a session.
Veterans with DD-214 - 50% off 8 week session
Students with Valid Student ID - 50% off the 8-week session
Experienced practitioners can start at any time during a session. We recommend that beginners start with the Beginning level to get the most systematic instruction. Attend any/all classes at your level and any level below it during an 8-week session. See below for pass options.
- One free trial class available / BRING your mat or $2 mat rental!
- Drop-in $15 per class (except special classes as noted)
- One Week unlimited pass for $25
- Gentle Yoga & Friendly Flow Friday - $10 per class or $70 for 8 weeks
- Pay lump sum for 6 for months at a time for $65/month
- Pay lump sum for Year or more for $60/month
Call us for further details 317-257-9642.
Click here for a clearer description of each level listed below
|Monday||Mixed level||9:30-10:45 AM|
|Mixed level||5:30-6:45 PM|
|Wednesday||Mixed level||9:30-10:45 AM|
|Gentle Yoga **||11:00-12:00 PM|
|Mixed Level||7:00-8:15 PM|
|Friday||Friendly Flow Friday $10.00||5:00-6:00 PM|
|Saturday||Mixed level||9:00-10:15 AM|
* All times for Beginning classes, unlimited attendance
** Gentle Yoga:
Recommended for anyone who would just like a gentle easy approach to yoga, this class of mindful movement ends with a deep relaxation. Can be used as a precursor the traditional Beginners class. Wednesdays, $10 per class or $70 if you pay for an 8-week session
Next meditation class dates :
10/29 &10/30 (Sat & Sun) Fee: $125
- 6 hour two-part Weekend Workshop
- Basic concepts and instruction to start your journey into the profound practice of meditation, taught by seasoned, trained practitioners
Study Group at Inner Peace Yoga Center
1st Friday of the month...Call for details
- Currently discussing the Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Description of classes
- Precursor to the more traditional vinyasa classes
- A class of mindful movement that finishes with deep relaxation
- For anyone who would just like a gentle easy entry into yoga or just a gentle class.
- Covers basics of breathing and asana (postures)
- Foundation for progression in Vinyasa asana practice
- Focuses on relieving physical & mental tension
- Introduces more postures and variations in sequence
- More emphasis on working with the breath in postures
- Understanding the breath/mind/body relationship
- Combined For Intermediate and Advanced levels
- Additional time slots to attend class recommended for all but Beginners
Friendly Flow Friday -
All levels asana plus restorative poses and breath work.